Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sexy Teen Shemale Phone Sex Fantasy


Ultra Taboo Talk with Fully Functional Shemale Lizzie
$2.50/min
I know I haven't posted in awhile, I'm sorry, but here we go! Back to the TS beat!
So younger and younger of we're realizing that we were meant to be female. Have you noticed the trend, because I have and I think it's time we embraced a wild teen shemale phone sex fantasy. I can slip into any roleplay as easily as I can slip into any hole. Don't you think it would be fun to spice things up. Like a super young shemale surprise fantasy or maybe I'm just totally seductive and you have your suspicions but you can't help but be attracted to me anyway. I know I  get your cock hard! Let's put a kinky nasty raunchy taboo spin on teen tranny phone sex calls. I have a voice, although it's hard for me to sound super young. My voice is very passable as female, just like my body. ;) I hope you enjoy and this insights some kinky taboo brainstorming so we can both cum hard together!

xoxox
Lizzie
Passable, FF Lady Boy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment