Saturday, March 6, 2010

phone sex call

My phone sex call the other day was *SO* hot. Got my thick dick hard right away. You were such a good dick sucker for me. I loved slapping it off your tongue and looking down at you while my long blonde hair fell all around your face while I placed my hand on the back of your head to fuck your bitch mouth. Yummm... I had you jacking off while I fucked your face until I came all the way down your throat... as I was cumming you shot your load at the same time. I love when that happens. Drives me fucking wild! I was ready to go again... but you had to go so I grabbed some lube and kept jackin off thinking about our hot fetish phone sex call until I blew another big load that spilled all over my sexy flat and tanned tummy.

1-877-903-8726 call Lizzie for sexy
shemale phone sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment