Tuesday, July 28, 2009

kinky phone sex

My ass is in need of worshipping... so are my hot cock and balls. Run our hot tongue all over my perfectly smooth ass, cock, and balls... Don't forget about my big tits, too. I love my nipples sucked. Are you ready to be my personal little bitch? my fuck toy? my play thing? Then cum get some domination phone sex. Stop being a pussy... I know what you think about when you fuck your wife. ME. A girl like me. I can spot you from a mile away... I can tell you secretly want it. All your buddies thing you're this macho man's man. No one knows you could be my dirty little jack off fag. What? Can't handle a little humiliation phone sex? That's okay then. I'll just stuff my cock in your mouth and feel your tongue work it's magic.

Get lucky! Call Lizzie
1-888-903-TRAN

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are VERY convincing. It's nice to meet you!

    Brynn
    1-888-8-FREAKY
    www.freakyfetishphonesex.com/brynn

    ReplyDelete